Waiting patiently

 Waiting patiently for news  from our Texas friends who have Margot. They had to evacuate from  their home with ALL the animals due to the threat of wildfires less than a mile away! I'm sorry to say that we missed training classes on Mon & Tues this week due to rain. Summer months in New Orleans bring tons of rain and the threat of hurricanes. I guess there is something to consider regardless of where you live. With the events of the past week, I do not believe Margot will get shown this weekend or next. There just wasn't the opportunity for a new entry and it seems they are going to miss out on the entered shows this weekend. Sometimes life just throws those curve balls. Well, I for one am exceedingly glad that everyone is safe - especially my sweet little angel, Margot. I was chomping at the bit all week long to go pick up my sweetie, but I was reassured that she was fine...so..here I am...waiting...

In other news, Leslie Denson's black /blue standard poodle puppies in Baton Rouge  are now 9 weeks old and ready to go!! Call if interested 225-926-5955 - the weekend is a wonderful time to take home a new PUPPY!!

Leave a comment

    Add comment